Cleaning the entire house will take time but this could be done once or twice a week depending on how busy you are as a person. However, when it comes to bathroom cleaning, you must force yourself to clean it every day and deep clean it every now and then. Bathrooms are always wet and this could catch germs and bacteria. However, when can you insert the cleaning in your schedule? This infographic will give you a simple, step-by-step guide, and easy to do list whenever you have a plan to clean your bathroom.
1. You don’t have to wait for whenever your schedule is vacant. Instead, do it every day while you are showering. Before, you turn on that shower and get a good bath, prepare detergent or a multipurpose cleaner and vinegar. Scrub down the walls and let the solution stay there. The germs, bacteria, dust, and dirt sticking in the walls of your bathroom will wash away when you are done showering. You save time and you clean the bathroom in an instant.
2. Are you the kind of person who would buy an expensive towel and put it in the bathroom? Bathroom towels normally get dirty easily because your family might use it often. So, it is recommended that you just buy a cheap towel and replace it immediately if you see that it is already dirty. Is it not nice that your towels are expensive? Not really. But, the problem is that what is the use of expensive towels if it is always dirty?
3. Rust is another problem you would often encounter in the bathroom. It is because your metallic container was wet. The best option is to glue that container in the container and don’t let it contact any water. Or if possible, you can opt for a plastic container. At least, the rust will be avoided.
4. Look at the back side of the toilet bowl, can you see the toilet brush? Does it look good? Why do people use toilet brush anyway? You know the answer, right? After doing their thing in the bathroom and that thing stained the toilet bowl, the toilet brush would be the solution. In this case, you can definitely tell that it is a piece in the bathroom where bacteria can increase and proliferate faster. Hence, you should do this. Put a small amount of all-purpose cleaner at the bottom of its holder. This is an effective strategy so that every time you use the brush, it won’t smell bad.
5. A fast cleaning method like the one mentioned above should not be done forever because once in a while, you really have to subject your bathroom to deep cleaning. Free your time especially on weekends, so that you can get help from your children or other members of the family. Unless you can spray and disinfect it on a daily basis, deep cleaning could be done faster and easier.
6. Always keep your bathroom clean and free of germs.
Download this infographic.