If you have been driving for a long time, you must have known that the manual of the car may require some extra maintenance for your unit. One of the most important parts of the car that you must always keep maintained is the tires. The overall direction and performance of the car can be directed by how conditioned its tires are. If you can feel that your ride has been a bit bumpy, check your tires. This might be because one of your tires were worn off while other tires are still in good condition. This is the reason why it is recommended that your tires be rotated from time to time. You don’t need to do it by yourself but through a tire shop. This might be a fact you already known but for those who are unaware of this, please read this infographic.
1. Warranty is an important document that will allow you to compel manufacturers to return or change the product. The same is true when you buy the tires. Tire rotation could be an important stipulation to keep the warranty valid. Before putting the tire on the car, read the warranty card first. What if it is not part of the warranty requirements? For your own safety and protection, read through the infographic why you still need to subject it to the rotation.
2. Cars have four tires plus one extra. However, the first two tires on the front may experience less wear-and-tear and the last two tires at the back are almost used up. This means that when you are driving, you can feel an imbalance. Such imbalance could divert your attention and you will feel worried while you are driving. Tire rotation is a solution to this problem. When the tires are rotated, all of the tires will have the same level of wear and tear and it will make you save in the long run because you will not need to buy another pair of tires.
3. If you have not rotated the tires, you can definitely feel something different in the performance of your car. It is possible that a feeling of vibration will be felt over your long journey. It is also possible that the other tires have too much pressure while the others are deflated. Such vibration is a sign that you must bring the car to a tire shop. Some tire shops may recommend buying new tires, but don’t easily buy one. Instead, ask for an alternative like tire rotation.
4. The roads could be bumpy and such bumpiness will be added by uneven tires. What could be the result of this if left unattended? You could be more prone to an accident because controlling the tires could be much more difficult than having balanced tires. How will you know that tires have unevenness? You can measure the thread of the tires. If you see a single inconsistency, rotating it would be recommended.
5. To keep the life of your tires long and keep you safe whenever you drive the car, get your car to a tire shop where you can rotate the tires.
Download this infographic.