One of the noticeable advantages of start-up businesses in the 21st century is the fact that the internet has been an effective medium to present your offering to the market. It offers a wide array of opportunities from being a local producer to becoming a global seller because you can make networks through the online marketplace. There are several platforms powered by the internet. It includes Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and many other social media sites that can be effectively used to reach out to your target market. LinkedIn as a social media site is an effective tool to grow your business. Before going to how LinkedIn can improve your market presence, you need to sign up first to this site and explore it while you are reading this infographic.
1. LinkedIn allows you to establish a personality whether you will be using a personal or company account. The site allows you to provide details of your profile including work experiences, educational attainment, interests, ongoing projects, etc. People who may comment and post on your account can tell what kind of personality you have.
2. In addition, if you are into strengthening the company’s public relations campaign, LinkedIn can also help you with it. You can share blogs, documents, apps, and others through the website. If you got an ongoing campaign that may take the interest of the public, you can post it on the site and it will gather other people who have the same interest as yours.
3. Unlike FB where you can reach to the mass media, LinkedIn can be used with a targeted audience. Through the various memberships where you can opt to sign to, you can see the kinds of people whom your account will be visible to. If you want to be connected with other professionals on the field, you may want to get a premium account rather than the free one.
4. One thing that sets LinkedIn apart from other social media sites is the chance to find quality candidates. If you are looking for business professionals who are interested in your field and may want to get you connected and be part of their circles, then LinkedIn is the way. Because you are able to see other people’s profile including their curriculum vitae which details their work experiences, whether it is technical or vocational in nature, projects completed and even business ventures, it would be easier for you to determine which among these people would be suited in your quest to find the right partner for your business.
5. Because of the change in search engines, social media sites, and other internet platforms, searches have become more concerned with the content of the website. People aren’t just contented with the first website they see on search engine results page but they tend to look for appealing and convincing websites before they make their purchase decisions. LinkedIn has maintained its status for being reliable content generators, hence, once you got your content published on this site, there is a higher chance that you can also generate leads.
Download this infographic.