Throughout the years, time management rules have changed. Currently, there are some changes in terms of days of showing up to the office, working and shifting your emails; working home and your routine sequence every day have truly changed.
What coming in, in our inboxes never stop, often it follows us. The proper time management goal is to get things done. Now, the goal is more than just like that. It is finishing what needs to be done and clear what you need to do and what you’re going to do. Likewise, it does know what you are not going to do.
Here, we shared with you the 9 Tips of Effective Time Management you may use in your everyday working routine wherever you are.
1. Jotting down – it is necessary in order to track task schedules. The task that keeps floating all over in your mind sometimes can result in anxiety. When you have an idea, make sure you have your pen and note it – you may use paper or any digital tool such as your smartphone, laptop or iPod.
In this way, you are able to think more ideas and have more focus. You can produce more valuable things instead of worrying about your long lists.
2. Make use of a planner – This can help you track your important schedule task. Meanwhile, it is very crucial to record the task. It is essential to always check your notes to make sure that you implement and accomplish your daily routine.
Usually, the best time to checking your note is after your working hours. Why? Because you have the time to make or create another plan for the next few days. If you have clearer ideas the next day, you will able to accomplish without hassle.
3. Accomplishing task as possible – Each of us, especially business-minded people find their job daunting – sometimes. Well, to lessen your load disseminate your task on days when you feel motivated.
If you don’t like to work in the morning you can advance your tasks. That way you can enjoy your days in case you are losing steam.
4. Establishing and maintaining tasks in order – If your workplace is messy or not arranged properly, often you can be distracted by your mess. It’s inevitable that you may lose the things you need. Thus, making your workplace clean and organized may help your job easy.
5. Minimizing interruptions – i.e. cellular phone, any device or gadgets.
Self- discipline is necessary. If you let emails and texts rule you, then you will be enslaved all throughout the day. So break that habit of looking at your phone first thing in the morning. This will set you a pattern of being active or not proactive during the day.
6. Delegate – When you can do all the things, however, you can’t do it at the same time. In this scenario, see or be observant of what are the things that will manage your time. After that plan out which of the things that can be handled by your trusted staff.
7. Have a break sometimes – they said work hard but be smarter. It does not mean if you work hard, you have to starve or penalizing yourself. We suggest that you have to take a break as much as possible. This way, you have the strength and feeling recharged to start another task.
8. Get knowledge from online experts – if you are given the chance to attend an Amazon seller’s event – attend it. It is actually for your advantage to get valuable ideas from the experts. Especially, now that most e-commerce industries are competing with each other and one way to beat them is to innovate.
9. Be creative and be a master planner – we all know that it is hard to do these at the same time. However, you can set your mind what time you will be creative, or when is the time to be a master planner. Ensure to work out your plan and put your hard work. Once you do all these everything will be followed.
Download this infographic.