Love is in the air. The month of February is the sweetest month of the year because everybody seemed to be dancing in heaven. If Christmas and New Year have not been so good to you, Valentine’s could bring the luck for the business. Start it with posting quotes or phrases about love, emotions, and good memories. More than that, follow the strategies suggested by this infographic to boost your profit.
1. Think about the products that the customer may want to buy for the hearts day. Is it something sweet or something huggable? Or can you sell them both? Then, add some good to go gift boxes.
2. Valentines will often be represented by hearts, teddy bears, jewellery, a box of chocolates and sweet quotes. Sounds good right? But, it has been common since time immemorial. Think of a twist or something new that would make your product stand out in the market. You can make some gimmick so that customers will see your products despite the high level of competition.
3. Position your product as a well-deserved treat for the customer. In this way, you can make a campaign about encouraging people to buy something for themselves. Who said you can’t send flowers for yourself anyway.
4. You may not be a seller of Valentine’s day products, but you can appeal to valentine’s day sellers. Whatever your products are, infuse the spirit of the V-day by adding ribbons, candies, or fancy jewellery. You can also make specialized boxes intended for this occasion only.
5. Share the love with your customers. Choose among your loyal customers and give them something to remember. This could create a better customer relationship. If you can pull it off once, you can continue it. However, you should be critical in making your nominations from them. The customer’s mind is just so unpredictable.
6. Love month is an opportunity to show you care not just about the profit you are generating but also for the wellness of the community. Charity activities are a form of public relations campaign. Choose a community or charity center where you can spend a day to just immerse with them.
7. Who else deserves a love treat for this month? It’s your employees. You can have a Valentine celebration with them. This could also be the time when you can show your appreciation of the employees’ contribution to the company.
8. If you think that Valentine ’s Day is for couples only. That’s a wrong notion. What do you celebrate during this month? It is love and it has many forms. It could be directed towards your parents, family, and friends. And they also deserved to be given a simple token of love on that special day.
9. If you want to get more cash on the love month, include humor in your campaign. People will love how you make a humorous statement related to love. If you are able to make a tweet or post that could go viral, that will serve as your edge especially if your business transactions are done online.
Download this infographic.