Christmas is a prime time for thinking up new ideas to make into infographics. There are many aspects to the holiday that you can easily spin into informative and instructive designs.
Here are just a few ideas for infographics with holiday flair:
- Smart travel for the holidays – An infographic can show the number of people traveling by land, sea, and air during the holiday season. It can also display the types of accommodations that most travelers use when they are out of town – hotels, lodges, Airbnb, or relatives’ homes. You might also include favorite travel destinations during the season.
- Food and wine pairings – Good food and wine make for a winning combination during the holiday season. Make an infographic that shows ideal pairings.
- Everything you need to know about sweaters – Sweaters are guaranteed to make their way out of the closet this winter. Between the chilly weather and the company “ugly sweater party,” you can be sure that people will be looking up information on sweater care and design. You can create an infographic about different Christmas sweater designs for all ages. Additionally, you could make an infographic for how to care for sweaters so they stay in prime condition wash after wash.
- Christmas around the world – The way people celebrate in different parts of the world is an interesting story that could be told using an infographic. Delve into the various methods of celebrating, including foods, games, costumes, types of music, and more.
- The origin and evolution of Santa Claus – Santa has become synonymous with Christmas, but there are many people who don’t know much about his history. Trace Santa from his beginning up to his current state. The story will be interesting to people of all ages.
- Christmas safety – The holidays are full of festivities and fun, but they can also turn tragic if safety precautions are not in place. Accidents tend to increase as people celebrate this holiday. Share seasonal safety tips for everything from hanging Christmas lights to lighting candles during the Christmas dinner.
The holiday season is jam-packed with different traditions and ways of celebrating, so the sky is the limit when it comes to infographics ideas. Whatever you choose to create, make sure that your results are both pleasing and useful. Good infographics get shared, which can increase traffic to your website and improve your bottom line.