Competing in the virtual marketplace seemed to expand the need for search engine optimization strategies to be felt, seen and contacted by the customers. Before building links across different websites was fine and effective, however, the game has been shifted to creating a wider reach through valuable contents that could be liked, shared and commented by viewers. Having a website is not enough to guarantee success but working with other websites which have a different scope could leverage your SEO strategies. Guest posting is an effective way to build links and website authority at the same time. Be a pro through this infographic.
1. When you guest post, you must choose an appropriate place for your content. Post your article in a website that is targeting a relevant market. You must ensure that the blog will be engaging and appealing to the target audience. They must be willing to share and comment on your blogs. Most of all, the blog owner must have active social media accounts so that your guest posts can also be shared through it.
2. You must be aware that in some blog sites, guest posters have certain levels like beginners, intermediate or advanced. Each of these levels has rules for what type of content can be published, will there be a need for infographic or video content, or whether they will require business related contents. Without regarding such rules, your post may not be allowed to be published in the blog.
3. Do other guest posts perform well in their site? This should mean that there are interactions in other guest posts. If the performances of the guest posts are lesser than those of the blog owner, think about finding another place where you can post your article.
4. Writing an article for another blog or website requires a careful choice of topic. Pitching your guest posts start with a catchy topic. Aside from that, you must have created a relationship with the blog owner through making comments, sharing their posts, liking, etc. In this way, when you pitch for your post, they will be familiar to you.
5. If you have read the tips above, then, you must now submit your article. Start with understanding the guidelines for guest posting. This is the first filter that your article must pass through. If you don’t follow it, expect rejection of your article. If your posts took too long to be published, review the guidelines.
6. When you send email, personalize it. You must be able to create a good impression by doing some basic things.
7. Do not exaggerate your email by including flattery words. Send a professional email focusing on what you can offer to the blog owner rather than trying to be too sentimental. As long as your content is similar to the article of the owner, you have a higher chance to be accepted. You can check on the actual format like the inclusion of images, contents with 2000 words or more, screenshots or actual studies. This is essential for the acceptance of your blog.
Download this infographic.