Good study habit could lead to a successful and remarkable learning experience. You just don’t learn, rather, you enjoy every understanding you get through your experiences. However, most learners failed to develop good study habit that resulted in pushing themselves stay late at night. If this happened, the through the essence of learning is not achieved. Sometimes, learners get sick because they spend most of their time studying their lesson for their exam, forget their meals or skip a good sleep. To avoid this happening, this infographic provides tips on how to surpass your studies, get a very good grade without getting ill.
1. Have enough sleep every day. Most students keep on reading their notes until late at night remembering facts, memorizing equations and the like. However, you should be aware that enough sleep would sharpen your mind and could easily process information.
2. Do some exercise. If your blood circulates well, you can think well, you can receive and transfer information easily. Walking in the morning and in the after is only one of the many good forms of exercise that you can consider. You just don’t do it to be ready for your studying session, but also, doing such would develop your muscles and would expose you to different people you met along the way.
3. Give yourself a time to relax. Watching your favorite show or playing your favorite game would not hurt so much. Sometimes, you need to give your brain a break from thinking so much. Spare some leisure time for yourself. This would help you regain your strength and your enthusiasm to study.
4. Surround yourself with people who uplift your spirit. Encouraging words would mean so much especially in times when you feel like giving up your medical education. They would serve as your strength to recapture your eagerness to finish your course.
5. Make some notes. Plan out things because you would be confident that you have not missed anything and everything is under control.
6. Eat good meals. Give yourself a treat for everything that you have worked on. Eat your most favorite food because this would lighten up your mood. Unknowingly, you do better because you look forward to treating yourself again for a satisfying experience you did for yourself.
7. You need to understand yourself. Make some reflection on how things work for you. What is the better way you can learn? Make some strategy on how to learn easily. Go on with groups if you need to and if you think you can learn better with them. Read aloud if it makes you feel better or write notes if it makes you comfortable.
8. Feel good about yourself if you pass the exam. If your efforts turn out to be in your favour, be proud of yourself. Take that as a motivation to do even better the next time around. You would surely feel confident that you can do the same or even far better as you continue with your course.
Download this infographic.